Friday, August 22, 2008

The Many faces of Me

There are some days when I feel inspired, ambitious, audacious; and there are some days when I just want the world to stop. Unfortunately, the world and life does not work that way because if it did then expect the world and life to collide instantly. Honestly, life would be much in chaos and besides our lives are accounted for, what I mean by that is we are here on this so called planet Earth for a reason. The reason is, well, there is no answer for it, but we can choose our journey to the unknown. And that's what life is about: to live the possibilities, and, of course, there are going to be millions who will sacrifice their lives for ours.

I am blessed to live the life that I am leading, thus far. I am only twenty-four years old, but I am much mature for my age, which helps me in the long run because I am person of pure of heart. Most importantly, I want to give my life's work to three important individuals in my life: my mother, sister and partner for their inspiration, their hard work and their dedication in supporting me with every step I pursue.

I hope with this blog I can communicate my passion for cinema to you. I am a man of great values and I am a person that loves to write down goals that are achievable. So, my first goal is to write daily, hopefully, to inspire you and to express creativity the world of cinema. So, here goes, to you my savior.

Javier Serrano

No comments: