Monday, June 9, 2008

READY TO BE EXTRAORDINARY!


I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to compose and construct my own independent film company “MONTE PICTURES.” I know my journey to achieve the unimaginable will inspire others knowing anything is surly possible. I want to dedicate this blog to my mother, who encouraged me to never give up on a dream and inspired me to never follow in the footsteps of others. Secondly, my sister, Elaine, I simply have no words greater then her dedication, hope, intelligence and guidance for me. Lastly, Jose Meza, my partner-in-crime and my world, thank you.


MONTE PICTURES is currently under construction due to my demanding schedule from my studies. I am on a quest to become the first individual in my family to obtain a Master’s in Creative Writing and to obtain a Doctorate degree in European Studies.
This page is also dedicated to the dreamers and believers. Please, I beg of you, dream and set out to conquer the impossibilities because the moment of achievement will define opportunities and open doors to individuals with aspirations.


MONTE PICTURES will be supporting all forms of arts. Do not hesitate to email me your advices, concerns, comments, and/or feed backs.


Every month I will be composing a newsletter. If you’re interested in receiving a newsletter, please forward me an email, include your full name. The newsletter is FREE at no cost, but I cannot guarantee the membership will be FREE for long. I plan to produce MONTE PUBLICATIONS, and export my objectives and creativity nationally, perhaps internationally. Current MONTE members will have the privilege to sustain their membership permanently, so it’s very important to request a newsletter immediately.


Email: info@montepictures.com


Thank you,

Javier Serrano, Founder


READY TO BE EXTRAORDINARY!

No comments: